When guys are overly touchy what is the goal here?

This guy in seeing we recently started hanging out when I'm not working. He generally always asks me if I want company. Today he was overly touchy feely, sending a lot of sexual undertones. And because he never approached me like that it caught me off guard. He said he's just really attracted to me. But honestly I was little turned off. I like him, though but the groping and stuff just became a little too much. Now I'm wondering if he just wants to have sex with me. Which wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not interested in just having a sexual relationship with someone.

is sex usually the goal for guys when they get like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was kinda like that on dates but I wouldn't call it "gropey".

I tended to try to build an intimate and physical connection quickly though when I was younger, yet I always waited for signals that she was into it, placing major emphasis on paying very close attention to body language and mood. It was all babysteps, though babysteps taken very briskly if she gave me signals that she was into it.

Sex was always a goal for me, but not the sole goal. Any woman I was attracted to came accompanied with a sexual interest, but I generally stuck around long after even if we slept together (with a few exceptions).

The main reason I tended to be so physical is that I lacked suave. Smooth talking was far from a skill of mine, and flirting using words was impossible without coming off as awkward. I tended to try to communicate my interest through touch.

I don't know about this guy. He might be into you for more than sex but he doesn't seem to know how to respect a woman's boundaries, especially if he's doing this outside a dating context. All I know is myself when I was younger and frisky.

Most Helpful Girl

• His focus is to have sex with you.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it means he's interested in sex more than anything else. I wouldn't do that to a girl I actually like so soon

• Most guys your age only care about sex. I personally find a better guy. Also next time someone touches you like that, tell them to stop.

• He's actually older than me, 30

• That's my goal when I grab chicks butt baha

• Yeah it does sound like he wants to have sex with you. I don't know if it's all he cared about but that's probably his main focus.

What Girls Said 0