Do you ever have awkward silence during phone calls with your bf/gf?

If so what do you do

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I can't imagine any call over an hour long NOT having some silence. I've never heard people talk for 1 hour straight without a pause of a minute. In fact, I've probably never heard people talk for 15 minutes without a 1 minute pause in there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think it's pretty normal. If I run out of things to say about my day or his, I refer to articles and stuff I've read.

What Guys Said 4

• I avoided texting and especially phone calls unless it's to arrange to meet, but I met the girls I dated often (almost on a daily basis) to avoid making them feel deprived of attention.

Phone calls are difficult to me as a bastard-lingual. My ability to understand what people are saying is really a combination of body language and the words they're using.

• I'm currently single, but when I had a girlfriend, sometimes we had those moments of silence. It's no big deal, like I don't feel uncomfortable.
    We just spent a few seconds in silence until one of us said something.
    I only considered it awkward at first when we weren't that comfortable with each other.

• Yes, it's always silent when I make a sex call. But maybe that's because I'm single.

• Lol I talk about being horny and that usually fixes i t

What Girls Said 1

• You have silence but with the right person it's never awkward.