He messaged me 3 times and I ignored all of them?

He keeps texting me after the second time. Why does he do this and How to make him stop?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao why are you ignoring him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Message him back and say you're not interested OR keep ignoring - eventually he'll get the hint.

• Ok. But why do you think he keeps messaging?

• Not sure. What's he saying? How did you two meet? How did he get your number?

What Guys Said 6

• This type of guy will NOT take hints, tell him that you're not interested anymore and to stop texting you.

Otherwise he won't stop. I'm a guy with a persistent personality so I know what I'm talking about.

• You should just tell him to stop texting you. It's confusing if someone ignores you without saying something first because you have no idea if you did something wrong, or something happened, or they just don't want to talk to you anymore

• Hahaa that's quite funny!

• Text him back with the following words:
    "Please stop texting me. I'm not interested in you. "

• Ok. But why the hell does he do this?

• He is texting you because 1) you gave him your number, and 2) you didn't respond to the previous messages

• Why? Because he wants to talk to you.

• Send message to him , reply him.

What Girls Said 3

• block him

• block him or tell him you're not interested

• Do the decent thing and reply, telling him that you're not interested.

I had a guy that was doing that, and it was because my friend kept telling him that he could 'wear me down' I was really pissed off with her!