Are flowers and birthday card enough for a girl?

I have been dating this girl for a month and her birthday is coming up. I am thinking of taking her out and buying her flowers and a birthday card. Is that enough? Do i have to buy her a gift? Also, what should I write in the gift card?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it's plenty if you've only been dating a month. Just write something light and kind in the card.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you fucked her yet? If you haven't, a card is plenty. You've only been dating for a month, there's no point in going overboard.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say yes, it's plenty, it's only been one month and you're mostly still supposed to be getting to know each other, so something too big would be a little overboard.

• Its sounds enough

What Guys Said 1

• Just write a happy birthday. I wouldn't put much else in there. You're taking her out and giving flowers. Maybe a few flowers, not the whole garden. It's only been a month.