Black/Brown/Dark guys, do you like white women?

Why or why not?

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

• MEH. I prefer to judge folks on an individual basis. White folk are the majority here. Some rocked the first date and many crashed and burned. Asians and Blacks still batting at 100% (heavily underrepresented). Pacific Islanders, Latinas, Middle Eastern, and Indians have not had a chance at bat yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am under the impression that they prefer latinas. I might be wrong though.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• As a black American, I have definitely found white women attractive that I encounter in real life.

However, I don't drool over them or fawn over them like some other nonwhite men do. Some of them damn near deify white women, which I find ridiculous and self-hating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oreos aren't oreos without some vanilla... or milk :P
    You didn't need to go Anon for this lol. XD
    But then again... no race is safe from meh >:P

1|0
    0|0
  • It depend on if she's sweet. I don't like the ones that have a bad temper who need cigarette to calm down.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me. I choose a partner based on how well we click and get along. Idc if she happens to be black, white, pink or yellow

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never in a million years!
    I mean, it's not like they constantly worship, flirt with, cat-call, hit on and grovel before girls on the streets. Especially White girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all kinds... what does the colour of an individual's skin have to do with anything really?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love me some white meat!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do but white women don't like me so yeah I'm in a bad spot

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this question about race?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love love white girls. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely case by case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. They're hot. I want one.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i think every guy is different & hopefully they are judging someone by their character and not their skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they like dark haired whites. Not much the blondes, but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0