Is she into me after this first date?

Took a girl out on a date last night, and I felt like we hit it off. Date lasted about two hours, and there was never a dull moment with nice conversation the entire time. When I dropped her back off to her appt, we hugged, and I mentioned we should do it again sometime. She says "we definitely should" then proceeded to trip a little as she was going up the stairs... I laughed haha

She then shot me a text as I was on the way back sayn "of course I've never tripped up those stairs in my life and it had to happen right now"... I replied sayn somethin about the fall then said " had a great time tonite and prolly will give ya a call in the next couple days to see about doin somethin next week if your down?" and her reply " I had a lot of fun too, I'l be listening in for ya (: "

Does she legitimately sound interested? or am I just friend zoned... I'm plannin on callin her tomorrow night for the second date cause I really enjoyed her company

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she's interested. Just make sure you be a little bit flirty, and you won't have to worry about being friendzoned. Good luck man.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she definitely is

What Guys Said 1

• Don't take it as a she's down to fuck signal just be smooth like peanut butter (not crunchy kind) it usually take 2 to 3 dates maybe u got lucky but wkth 2 to 3 dates it pretty good proof if she likes u or nah. Good luck homes