He's really in to me after only one date, is this a red flag?

I met this guy a few weekends ago at a party and we had a really great, albeit short, time together. The following weekend we unexpectedly ran in to each other again at a softball/camping weekend as we were both there with mutual friends. We hung out pretty much all weekend and had an absolute blast, totally connected. He asked for my phone number and promptly called me the next day to ask for another date. As much as I like him I am a little worried that he's moving a little quick... he is already saying how much he likes me and how crazy he is about me. Should I be flattered or worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• While the calling immediately and securing a date is no big deal to me (I see no point in wasting time texting) Saying those things IS a big red flag... I see it as a bit immature... as in someone with little experience in dating. How could you be so crazy for someone after such a short time unless you either don't know what you want/like or are simply desperate for anyone.

Being a bit choosy and cautious with who you feel that way with is just the more mature way in my book.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why... why would that be a red flag?
    ... Then people have the nerve to claim that playing it of as indifferent doesn't work.
    smh...

• Because he barely knows me yet so when he tells me he's crazy about me it makes me wonder if he's genuinely interested or if he's just excited about the idea of someone being in to him. It was just a question, that's why I was looking for opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Both? Be worried when he starts planning your wedding and stealing your underwear.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, i don't think you should be worried just yet, but keep your eyes on the look out cause this could possibly become something that is a red flag.