Does it matter?

I am fifteen and I am overweight. I would like to know if being overweight is an absolute turn off to girls or if they just dont care you can see my picture and dicide for yourself if I look ok facial wise but I need to know if its is a complete turn off or if they won't care (or even if its an attraction to any girls my age?)

What Girls Said 1

• It depends how overweight you are and why is that. Like if its genetic and you properly but still fat, then its fine. But say you keep eating bunch of junk food, drinking soda everyday and being lazy just going to jog around then it would be a big turn off. Plus its more about a concern of his health issue than his appearance and personality. So its all depends... and every girl hv different preferences :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yep, it's a turn off. Especially when you get to college, where girls want a ripped dude (most girls).
    You will always find some girls that like them chubby/fat, but the vast majority will always choose a muscular dude.

• It only really is if you dont try to keep yourself fit like would you like a girl who always makes a hole in your wallet or would you rather have a girl that tries to save ur money and only uses it for needs ex. Tampons, dinner, household needs. Same thing applies but you must try to get fit because that shows a lot im not saying to be 50 lbs but try to lose weight plan 5 pounds a week go small then progress