Still have feelings for someone even if u broke up with them?

So I am dated this guy I broke up with him cuz we never talked anymore. I moved on to another guy but I still liked my ex, and a couple mouths later I wasn't with my new boyfriend cuz he left me for my best friend. I decided to email my ex boyfriend that I still liked him during summer he replied to me. He asked for my number and I gave it to him. We talked for two days and then on May 31 I asked him out he said yes! I wanted to know is this normal for this to happen? Cuz we talk everyday and we always say we love you to each other! please tell me if this is normal?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You don't miss him, you miss who you thought he was.

You may have kept him around for a reason but obviously, the reason that motivated you to not keep him around was greater. It could have been a difficult trade-off, yes but if you're confident you made the right decision, use this good decision to make more good decisions.

Meaning that your decision to break up with him wasn't the last decision you'll ever make. It's a decision that allowed you to make other decisions. Decisions you couldn't have made if you were still with him.

You have the luxury of a new opportunity. Say you broke up with him a week ago. A week ago, you couldn't do what you could do now which is seemingly a good thing, if you're so confident it was the right decison.

So if this is the case, take advantage of this opportunity. Find something else to make you happy, get to know yourself better, and think about the many ways in which you have been blessed by being able to make this decision.

After all, you had the courage to take this big step. Perhaps this is the indicator that you also have the courage to take many other big steps.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Considering you're 15, yea, this is normal.

• yes, this is totally normal, I dated a guy and we broke up a long time ago well about 4 months ago and when I was with someone else I thought about him sometimes.