Kiss on first date?

Guys do you always kiss the girl on your first date together? Girls have you ever not been kissed on your first date with a guy? Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ewww cooties... not thanks...

What Guys Said 5

• An appropriate kiss on the first date is absolutely fine. If two people are attracted to each other, why leave those feelings in limbo?

• It all depends on how I feel during the date. I'm not going to make a move to kiss you if I didn't feel some sort of spark or try to make any kind of physical contact with you during the date.

• If sparks really flew during the date, I sometimes go in for the kiss but then stop half way then wait for her to open her eyes, look directly in her eyes then ask her out on another date. She says yes then I continue the kiss.

• Assuming there was a connection and attraction, yes, I would always kiss on the first date. In fact, if she turned down a kiss on the first date, I would take that as a "not interested" and not go out with her again.

• At least we try too. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think it should be based on how things FEEL - Some girls don't want to be kissed & some guys don't worry about that fact lol

Girls can kiss the guy - too ^ ^

• The only guys I didn't kiss on a first date were guys I wasn't attracted to.

• most of the time they try but if I'm not interested then ill turn my head