This is so stupid. Why are some guys like this?

this guy I was dating suddenly stopped the contact. He won't message but would reply back if I messaged him. now he had lent me a book which I thought maybe I return to him. So I asked him when did he want to take the book or if he felt awkward then i will hand over his book to one of the mutual friends. instead he said "hey how are you i was thinking to message you but was really busy. and come on lets meet soon." I am sure, not to date him again but I was just curious as to what this is? Whats with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Married

• he is broke as hell. No one will marry him haha :P

• He is just a young guy with a single apartment. Maybe he has a huge penis since he is 197 cm tall. I didn't see it lol.

• @xxxddd I was hurt because this was the first guy who didn't push me to sleep with him. I am virgin. But other guys I dated had to rush into sleeping.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not that serious about talking. Im dealing with a guy like that right now. They seem interested at times and other times not so much and its confussing bc they are not really showing consistency and consideration and definetly not pursuing. Why, right? Confussed...

Well, its simply. Guys like this aren't looking for nothing serious with us. Just talking and could care less if they see us or hear from us or not. They just want to be single and not taking nothin serious. So they just say things but not all the way serious about it unless we pursue them. Dont do that. A man should pursue us.

So yea, dont take him serious at all. I learned to treat them they way they are treating you. Dont text or call him no more. if he says something to you about hooking up soon or whatever, just be like ok. And he should be the one that makes that happen by actual planning that outing. Dont ask or remind him bc if he really wants to see you, he will make it happen.

• Damn you are so accurate!! This guy was the one to ask me out but then it stopped after I was the one who planned the next date. After that he was just like "yehhh"!!!

• Yes I made a mistake and learned from it. :) I think this was a lesson. I won't do this type of mistake again. NOT AT ALL.

• The last date was the one when I told him he was one of the nice guys!! and the nice guy disappears lol

What Guys Said 2

• Lmaooo

• If you already Lmaoood please take your "A" from here !! Dont spam lol :D

• The more he acts that way, the more attracted you are.

Come to terms with it ;)

• Attracted? Its drying my vagina off because of this lol.

• Ok. Don't forget to post a new question here, when the new date gets fed up with you as well ;)

• Well if they are fed up they are most welcome to leave. If they ask out they need to put efforts. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he isn't the texting type or he could be distracted , although am not sure with what.

• He might be distracted or texting type but there is some baseline decency a person shows. No reaction on my birthday. No asking out during the day of graduation. It was just plain dry for me.

• ok, all the best to you still.

• Thank you :)

• he thinks itll make you want him more... they dont know it slowly but surely makes us hate them lol

just give the book to a friend and delete his number... dont waste your time

• yes it slowly makes us hate them :( I will give the book to his friend but I just want to hand it over to him and move on.