Saw the guy I hooked up with a week later, acted like he didn't know me?

I hooked up again with a guy who ghosted me 2 years ago after 4 months of casually dating.

The week after we hooked up, I saw him again at a bar and I said hi first he hugged and kissed me and pretended not to know me the whole day after.

I dont understand how someone can be so cruel, & now I have to see him this whole summer because we have the same group of friends.

How do I act the next time I see him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Be the bigger person and speak if u r by him. Dont like walk across the way to speak but only if he is right by you and y'all make eye contact. Thats it. he clearly wanted nothing serious then and probably still doesn't and just rude to act that way, but dont you be like him. Just act like you dont care and moved on and speak when you are near each other

• Speaking to him when he clearly doesn't want to associate her anymore makes her look desperate to get his attention back though. I don't think it's a matter of being a bigger person, it's a matter of accepting the deed was done and they have nothing more to say to each other.

What Guys Said 7

• Lol you got played fast and easy. After 2 years of no communication he gets you to hook up with him and then he bails again.

• Why would you hook up with a guy who ghosted you? Hello self respect?

Anyway tell your few friends you guys hooked up, and pretend like it wasn't a big deal. Act like it was just one off thing and you have no further interest. Act the same way with him. Been there done that.

• Why would you hook up with him again if he "ghosted" you like a coward? That just makes you look dumb... You never heard the saying, "fool me once.. shame on you , Fool me twice... shame on me"?

It was only a hook up/casual sex in his mind.

• I don't see the big deal.
    Casually dating. You guys made it awkward by adding sex into the mixture.
    It's nothing but awkward.

• you met a guy. he labled you a ho and you're upset?

• Bam wham bye bye mam

• Like a friend. Hey Bob, how's it hangin. Thy would show such confidence. Total turn on.

What Girls Said 7

• Its a hookup he knew he could get it from you because of the history. You got played. It happens , next time act like you have no idea who he is and don't acknowledge he is there the next time if he tries to speak to you.

• You got played LOL. If you think that's cruel, you need to get out more. There are guys who rape and assault women on dates all the time. He did you a favor by dropping you, actually, but you need to learn to pick better guys.

• He doesn't want you to get your hopes high. If you like him you should really stop doing that cuz he doesn't want something serious. Just treat him as if nothing happened and don't fall for it again.

• Hook ups are meant to be very short engagements. Don't expect for anything more afterwards. Move on.

• Tell all your friends what he did! Don't keep it secret... although, it was just a hookup. It's just it sounds like he has a horrible attitude.

• sounds like a fuckboy. you should just move on. don't give him the time of day.

• 1) I wouldn't hook up with him ever again
    2) I would ignore him in return
    3) I would move on with someone else