I dont get how people manage to find people to date?

Where do people find people to date? I dont get how people manage to date uptil 4-5 people a week!

If im lucky i'll meet a guy i like maybe once or twice a year. Besides that the only involvment I have with guys is friendship or if I sign up on a dating app. Regarding the app I have extremly low succsess rate

How do people do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• when they actually approach someone they like when they are out and about, especially when a girl approaches a guy. guys are not going to tell a girl to get lost, like girls do when guys approach.
    or online date sites i guess. i haven't tried one yet cause id be to scared to, cause someone might claim to be someone they are not.

• In my experience there is a reason why guys dont approach me, they aren't interested

• Im not insecure to approach guts I fond attractive because I often feel that im not good enough for them to like me. Its easier to never approach and be happy than to approach and be stressed all the time

• most guys dont approach girls tho because we experience actually not being good enough for them, plus if guys stress you out, then dont bother wanting to date them, you seem to be happy being alone anyways, and i seems thats what girls really want, I've noticed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I didn''t see how people did it until about a month ago. One of my close friends is now is now the guy that I have been dating. Honestly, I never thought I would find a guy that suits me, So i looked for people. I was wrong. You don't look. They look for you. This guy i've been dating just came out of the blue because I used to tell myself that I wouldn't date him because I never really thought he was cute awhile ago. Then he stepped things up with his looks so i said he had gotten cuter but never still liked him yet. I eventually realized that I've been flirting with him and gaining feelings for him. We eventually told each other that we like one another. See I wasn't looking for him. He was a close friend who i used to think was weird, undatable. Things just happened and came out of nowhere. So don't look hard. They could be right in front of you. Yes I was a little unsure about liking him, but then i realized that i like his personality and i enjoy being around him. Go for the people you don't think you'll like.

What Guys Said 6

• The key is to be social EVERYWHERE you go... give eye contact to, talk to, and flirt with people u find attractive. Don't be shy! :-D

• Just walk up to hot people and say Hi

• I have no idea... Kind of wish I knew where to even begin.

• It's got something to do with looks but go to my profile look for"how do I look" and tell me if you would believe that I've never had a girlfriend.

• Same though
    Wanna date?

• I honestly don't know, as we don't have the dating culture where i live.

What Girls Said 4

• I totally agree with you! I want to know too!

• you need to use tinder ASAP

• Tried it abd the only thing that happend was that I would match with guys but no guy would message me or guys who only wanted ons contacted men never again

• Dating apps or actively looking in real life, approaching a lot and not just hoping to be approached or hoping for random meetings.

• People meet them on a dating app.