How do I handle this?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost 3 years don't get me wrong it was great at the beginning but now it's horrible and I told her that I wanted to break up (about 2 weeks ago) She told me no that we've been through so much together and that I promised that I would never leave ( I did promise but the only reason why is because she wouldn't stop crying ) don't get me wrong I love her and care about her but she told me that were not breaking up so here I am 2 weeks later still together. She changed over the last year and not in a good way I get what happened to her will never go away but it's time to move on and we haven't had sex in the past year and 8 months. It's so annoying because I've been so patient and understanding and it just felt like I was the only one trying and now I'm ready to give up on this relationship completely. Please help me I don't know what to do anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, it's not up to her. People give promises and break them all the fucking time. That's what people do.
    Anyway, if you're not satisfied with your relationship, break it now. Otherwise, you will end up detesting her more and more.

What Guys Said 1