1. 10, unless he's between jobs and actively looking for one. He can't help it if no one is hiring, but I prefer at least if the guy shows perseverance and resilience and keeps trying. I do the same.
2. 5, because it really depends. His financial situation, and whether it makes sense. If he's got a job close to public transport or can bike, that's acceptable to me. Or if he's got a job that requires him to constantly move, or the area he lives in is so cramped it's hard to have a car.
3. 8, it depends on his circumstances, financially and emotionally.
4. 5, because sometimes people can get great jobs out of high school, and they can earn a decent living doing what they love without that degree. A guy having a degree or working on one is only important to me if he's literally doing nothing else productive with his life and has no long term goals to be self-sufficient.
5. 8, as long as I'm attracted to him, that's all that matters. I don't care if he doesn't match society's standard of attractiveness. Good hygiene matters the more to me honestly, and whether or not he appears as if he takes care of himself.
My non-negotiables are: he MUST be able to kill insects (because we both can't not be able to kill bugs, or at least be able to remove them from the house if he'd prefer not to kill them), be okay with cleaning the bathroom (once we move in together--I can take care of the rest), and be willing to shave his facial hair every once in a while and be completely clean shaven if he's the type that prefers having a full beard most of the time (I like the clean shaven look, but I can deal with beards if he'll meet me in the middle every now and then. It can be once in a blue moon if he wants.) The MOST important thing though is that our humor code matches. I love funny guys, but if he doesn't get my jokes and I don't get his, then it's no fun. Especially because I like to laugh. A lot.