Can u make a girl get into by making her jealous?

i was thinking even making her insecure, i was think maybe Brag about a bunch of white girls in front of her, let her know that i like white girls and maybe even bring a white girl out with me one day, letting her see and then maybe she will try to get me and i can win her over easily ! Wold this worl guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope you are kidding with this question. You cannot think about making a girl insecure as you sound pretty insecure yourself, you should look for the problem within yourself. Because that's not how it normally works. Trying to make a girl jealous will not only make your chances to be with her go down to absolute zero, but you will make an absolute fool of yourself as well. If you like a girl, show her, don't punish her and try to make her feel bad which she probably won't.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me this is too blatant, you risk coming off as a total ass.

There's subtle things you can kind of do to attract a woman's attention.

For example, showing up in a place with girls next to you and laughing with you can, in my experience, get more girls interested (doing this in bars and clubs actually had women approaching me and, for the first and only time in my life, women fighting over me).

Kind of just having this attitude like a girl doesn't mean quite as much to you as she actually does can sometimes help lure her interest. Faking this too much can backfire -- it's usually good to actually fill your calendar with things to do than pretend like your calendar is filled.

You know, this is all acting and weaving an illusion. Lose the subtlety and people will see through the act. Subtlety is key if you want to try playing some games here and there to raise your sex appeal.

• Think of this stuff in comparison to women wearing make-up. Too much and it becomes obvious.

What Girls Said 6

• bad idea she will definitely lose interest in you no doubt

• Immature lmfao. I'd move on the second you did that to me.

• If you want to make her think you're a douchebag, that will work perfectly.

• Logical but childish.

• "Brag"
    Damn, no that's... one of the most unattractive things ever. At least that's how it is to me.

• I don't think it will have an impact if u r not white

What Guys Said 2

• probably, girls are jealous faster than guys but i have no idea how to do that.

• Most likely she will not care and move on.