When did you tell your girlfriend/boyfriend you loved them?

how long did it take?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 years I think. It was a: "Me too".
    Shit.

• LOOL

• Well, did you?
      Trying to see if you did love him but coudnt say it? or maybe didn't want to?

• I think I did, but I am not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only told one women i love her. It took about a year.

What Girls Said 14

• I think it was after a few months into the relationship, around 3 months I guess.

• I believe it was 6 months into the relationship! He told me first but I felt it before.

• Roughly 6 months into our relationship.

• A month in I believe.

• never actually did Im still young so I really think getting to know them first would be a good idea

• 1 month :D

• I feel awkward telling someone I love them :/ I feel everything inside. words feel cheap to me.

• A couple of months

• I've only been with my boyfriend for about a month and he told me he loved me

• I told him after nine months--it was a year and a half that we'd been together before he said it back to me.

• Almost 2 months. We're almost to 4 years.

• After knowing him 2 months haha. It was a weird time in our lives, he said it first. He says it was very rushed. We've been kind of on and off between then and now but recently we've officially become officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I maintain that I always meant it though, I felt very strongly for him very early on

• 4 years and no I love you...

• wow. do you feel it at least?

• I do believe he loves me I just feel like he puts those 3 words up on a pedestal. My boyfriend has never said it to anyone he's only had 3 other girlfriends before me. I feel like he's one of those guys that will say it once we get engaged or married.

• @snow10 Maybe he said it too early before and then got hurt. So he's taking it really slow now and very carefully so he doesn't get hurt. Happened to me, too but not to this extent.

• Two months after we started dating. We had known each other for about two years at that point though. He just told me he loved me... And I couldn't break his heart so I said back to him. But I eventually got there after a few weeks.

What Guys Said 5

• 9 months I guess

• WARNING ⚠ WARNING ⚠ DO NOT TELL HER ON THE VERY FIRST DAY. I DID THAT LONG AGO, AND I PAID THE PRICE. TELL HER 4 MONTHS.

• When I felt it in my heart
    The days don't matter
    Because love is supplied to be forever anyway

• right now

• Was almost like 2 years