I have a guy a friend and during graduation we are seated next to each other, and he keeps on playing with my hair, what does it mean?

and he keeps on touching my arm in playful way like poking it, and he rest his head on my shoulder and put his arm around at the back of my chair. what does it mean? I don't want to assume but I'm kinda doing it cause I like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means that he loves your hair... wishes he had hair like yours... maybe he cross dresses and wishes he was a girl just like you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes your hair

What Guys Said 2

• You should ask him what he wants if he ask you to suck him do it he likes you you like him your probably hot and sexy so ya that might be it

• I sat bs a girl during graduation once and enjoyed it , but its just one event and I haven't even seen her since , that was like 4 years ago now. it was something fun and enjoyable at the time

• but we know each other since last year, and he knows I got a crush on him.

What Girls Said 0