Guys, I NEED A GUYS ADVICE IMMEDIATLY?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about a month now and we have had a lot of fun like going to Sunsplash which is a waterpark to the movies ice skating stuff like that but we met in summer classes not summer school but classes to get ahead and when we first met there of course it was fun we were getting to know each other but then after we got to know each other we started running out of things to talk about outside of school we would really hit it off but inside the camp thing the summer classes we would get super bored and just sit there it would get really awkward and so one day he got kind of frustrated and just walk to the other side of the room in later we talked about it and he said that he doesn't want to break up with me but he doesn't know why it's so hard to start conversations not it's getting kind of boring in that we click outside of school but for some reason here we just don't and we agreed to try harder but it's still not like that I could feel the tension and I just want to know what things can you do for a guy to make them feel like you appreciate them for them not to get bored like little things I could do for the last three days or four days I mean that we have of this summer school for him not to be bored there because now I'm scared to go there cause that's just five more hours of boredom where I feel tension in like it makes me really uncomfortable that I can't do anything about it what kind of things can I do or say that will make him that will turn him on and make him adore me again
- oh and also like cute little texts I can send

NO WE HIT IT OFF OUTSIDE OF CLASSES WE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO SAY INSIDE OF CLASS
SOMEONE ANSWER

2

What Guys Said 2

• Start talking about some more intimate stuff. A great way to break the ice on this is for each of you to tell the other a secret or something they didn't know about you. It can get interesting

• You are both putting WAY to much emphasis on your relationship and not on making yourselves better people.

Don't get too caught up with a boyfriend in high school. It isn't important. You are not even the person you will come to be until you are over 20.