Is he really interested in me?

So there was a guy in class who I had a crush on, but he sat at the other side of the classroom. After working together in a class project, he started sitting next to me until school ended. The last day of school he invited me out to eat, and after that he invited me out a couple of times. The reason I'm not sure he's interested in me is because he never messages me first, and we don't really talk a lot when we're together (or ever). He had said he was an outgoing person, but I don't seem to catch that side of him. It's really hard to message him and sometimes he doesn't message back. Does he really like me, or should I let go of him already?

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems to be someone who doesn't know what he wants. Or he's extremely shy. But still, that's not an excuse for him not to make a move. If a guy truly likes you, he'll make a move. If he's just half-ass in his feelings for you, just move on. I missed those red flags more than once and kept finding the guy excuses. I ended up confused af, heartbroken and with trust issues. Make a move or let it go. Either way, you'll be fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He might not be the messaging type of person but if he doesn't seem to speak to you in person either then there's something definitely weird, just ask him why he never messages you

• I think the not messaging back part is a bit of a red flat.

But otherwise everything else seems like he may like you.

• He sounds shy despite what he said