What should I do?

A guy asked me to go out with him this weekend, but he hasn't texted me for 3 days already. Should I just forget about it and do my things? I personally think I should do that, but would it be mean if he texts me on Saturday and I'm already hangin out with my female friends? Would that be rude? Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if he asked you out, he should be making an effort to talk to you. I'd move on and hang out with friends.

• Aww okay thank you. I think I'll do that as well.

What Guys Said 2

• Tough luck on that guy move on forget about him

• Remain a mystery. I wouldn't say your hanging out with your girlfriends or give any excuse. He missed his chance. It will only make him want you more. You don't owe him anythjng. Besides, a real man would have set the date and time on the spot. He's a dork. Go find a real man who knows how to treat a lady.

What Girls Said 2

• Just text him. Simply ask," hey, are we still on for this weekend?"

• i want to but I think he does this on purpose to tell me that he doesn't want to hang out on this weekend anymore. I'm worried because some guys also call the girl 5 hours before the date begins. I really don't know what I should do 😥

• It doesn't hurt to ask. What the worst that can happen? It's either yes or no. If he says no just move on. If you really like this guy, show him. Let him know that you are interested in going on this date with him.

• Same exact boat as you. We're supposed to meet this weekend but I haven't heard from him in 2 days. I know he's ridiculously busy and I understand the position he's in... but bruh at least give me morning/afternoon/night or just tell me to pick a place to go or something...

Good luck... I hope your guy has just been stupidly crazy busy & will reach out at least 24h before the date

• The thing is he's not that busy -.- haha i think I'll just forget about it and hang out with my girls 😂😂