What's the place for a first date?

Updates:
bump
bump 2

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Outdoors is fun. Bowling, driving race cars, skating, mountain climbing, etc. Something to bring out a little competition and laughter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee shop, and then a walk. You don't spend much money and you get to spend some time talking and figuring out if you want to meet again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Coffee is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks, I've had all my dates there.

0|0
    0|0
  • donuts place your question should be what is the perfect time for a date

0|0
    0|0
  • something like mini golfing and dinner

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I recommend places that don't involve an "obstacle" that prevents you two from getting closer.

An example of a massive obstacle is a movie theater. The two of you end up staring at a screen for a couple of hours, a couple of hours you could have been using to talk and build a connection.

An example of a medium obstacle is a fancy restaurant with formal attire. There the formality can prevent you two from being very comfortable talking about each other, given that it's a first date.

An example of a minor obstacle is a dining/coffee table. There, while you two can talk and connect, there's this kind of barrier in between you two from getting closer. Sitting shoulder-to-shoulder on a park bench is better, e. g.

Some activities without such obstacles: ice skating together, riding scary rides on an amusement park (the adrenaline rush can be a great icebreaker), strolling together at a central park, a boat ride with just you two, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere both of you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about taking a woman out to a metal or industrial music concert? I'd like to do that.

0|0
    0|0