Do you believe in life after love?

I can feel something inside me say,
I really don't think you're strong enough.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Now!
    What am I supposed to do sit around and wait for you and I can't do that there's no turning back I need time to move on I need love to feel strong cause I've had time to think it through and maybe I'm too good for you Ohh Oh

• Yes, and if I could turn back time, if I could find a way, I'd take back those words that hurt you, and you'd stay.

• Thanks Cher.

Next!

• I hear "you're broken and unlikable". Gotta ignore that shit and struggle on.

• When you are young and deeply in love, it can feel as though life is over and death is preferable when the person whom you love walks away.
    Life goes on. We never recover completely. Every lover takes a piece of us with them when they walk away.

• Sup... suffering a lot because love?
    What i know is... the best that will happen to you is still to happen, now that's a good thing for you to remember.

• Lol, you fooled me.
    Didn't think of the song after someone posted it.

• After love, life can come again to us. It's not the life we had before though, but a new one, because new are we.

• tfw ur a 90's kid

• dont know what you exactly meant to ask

• I do believe, but question if I'm ready

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9