Should I give up hope?

Okay I don't know what to do, I miss my ex boyfriend so much. We been broken up about a week now and I have try to text asking him why he did what he did be hide my back. Because I believe I have the right to ask for answers and when I did text him he didn't replied back and not even call. When we would break up he would call or text and come back to me. But this time is the longest him and I had ever went without talking. I am done texting texting him and I don't know what to do. I have know him since high school we dated in high school (five years ago) and we dated again (this time) for about 6 to 7 months. I am thinking how can he forget about me, is he thinking about me, or does he even care anymore. Is it possible for him to ever come back or not. I am not waiting for him or anything like that I am still going to live my life and keep busy but I do miss him. I just want to know will he ever come back to me?

Please can anyone and everyone give me advice on this, I don't know what to do :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to get your own life in order, and you're going to have to be very strong and do this without him.

If you reach out to him now, you'll give off a vibe of desperation, clinginess, all sorts of negative qualities because you're basically like a wounded animal. It's not going to help your dream of getting back together.

Whatever hope you have of getting back together hinges on you becoming really desirable company to him. A prerequisite for that is healing yourself.

The cure for this for me happened when I started falling in love with things to do. I started getting passionate and excited and motivated with things I had to do every day. I think you could use something similar. It's not enough to "keep busy", that just kind of keeps those thoughts of missing the person at bay, it doesn't made them fade away. You really have to get to a point where you get excited waking up each day and having something you can't wait to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't sound like he's thinking about you. And if he comes back, it'll be because he didn't find anyone else, not because he missed you. Move on.

What Guys Said 4

• "I have try to text asking him why he did what he did be hide my back"
    "I just want to know will he ever come back to me?"

You want him to actually come back? You want to encourage his behavior?

• he might come back but just use you as a rebound. you are grieving and you will go through 5 stages before you will move on. it might take up to a year and the only thing you can do is just let the brain heal on its own and keep busy

• Get over! GEt over! Ex's are not worth it!

• No. A week throws all out the window.

What Girls Said 0