Is it shallow to have a type?

I only date girls near my height and who are slim/average height (I'm 150lbs, 11% body fat, so I can't handle a ton of meat!). I sometimes feel like a straight pansexual if that's possible? I find very few women attractive and when I do if they aren't artistic I'm turned off. They all tend to look about the same (Blonde, 5'6, 120lbs and a slim figure w a cheesecake :] ).

Most Helpful Girl

• 11% body fat? That's so low! It's unhealthy for women, it creates hormonal imbalance, fertility issues, vitamin deficiencies and many other problems. Most female athletes are between 15 and 20. Anyway, to answer your question, no it's not shallow to have preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• It's not shallow at all. You have every right to have your own preferences. Why should you date a girl you aren't attracted to. We all have preferences and deal-breakers. It's you who's dating them.

• I don't know if it is shallow but good luck though. That sounds stressful and bleaky

• Everyone has a type.

• It's whatever man, but you're limiting yourself to one specific minuscule ideal.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess we're all shallow then cause most people will have a type they go for.

• Yes.

• 6'3 220 and a jacked figure with a burrito, mirin baha

• everyone has a type