What age do you think should start dating?

Long relationships type of dating.
But, not too old or too young.
What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever you are emotionally mature enough to understand another persons feelings and to handle conflicts calmly when they arise.

Don't let anyone tell you high school is too young, the right time is did for everyone. If you want to know if you are ready, DM me and we can talk. I can usually get a pretty good feel for someone's maturity and maybe give you some tips

Most Helpful Girl

• 16 at the *youngest*. But after that there's no right or wrong age. Sometimes there just aren't the right people in your life.

What Guys Said 2

• About 15.

• I don't think there is a specific age. I think what's important is talk to people and get to know then and then date them if you feel any connection. Love can strike at any age. But make sure you form trust and respect for the person first.

What Girls Said 2

• That depends on the person. Not all people mature at the same pace and/or are keen on dating before a certain age. Don’t let peer pressure affect your feelings and decisions. It's just a matter of when you feel ready and comfortable to get involved with someone romantically,.

• whenever people are mature enough for it