Would it be discouraging for you to have your crush not appreciate your sense of humor?

• Yeah... I'd be sad and could become a bit of a turn off for me not to be understood in that way.
  • I'd be fine with us not relating humor-wise. As long as we mesh well in other things...
  • That would be strange, because I'm so damn funny. I'd have to reconsider my crush. :/
  • It's fine. I don't really have a sense of humor. I mostly rely on other stuff (overall personality, looks, how rich I am)...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't like my sense of humor/can't handle it we can't be together. I'm a huge jokster and my brand of humor defines who I am as a person really, so if you don't like it... fuck I don't know what it is but it just turns me way off.

What Guys Said 10

• Voted A. it's imperative that she gets my humor and vice versa. There can be an adjustment period at first, but in the long run, it just won't work otherwise.

• She'd have to laugh and cry with the same things I do.

• I know I'm not always funny, so that doesn't really bother me. However, I do find it odd when females laugh at stuff I say that wasn't even the funny part.

• Yeah it'll suck because you want them to laugh with you about the silliest things and about everything.. I have a silly sense of humor where I laugh at the dumbest things.. and I hope to find a girl that shares that kind of humor and it's not turned off or annoyed by it

• I voted B. A sense of humor can be learned and adjusted to!

• Well... yeah... it'd be awkward... so awkward I may make so many jokes just to see how long it takes for her to laugh... still yes that would be really... really... awkward... don't think I could be with a woman with the of humour of a mossy rock.

• Yeah immediate turn off. I need someone who laughs at my humor

• It's okay, not all humor is for everyone

• Yeah cause that would suck

• Nah. Why would it? It's better than them fake laughing.

What Girls Said 12

• I can't date a guy who barely gets my humor. I joke about everything and anything. It would be way too hard to form a relationship with someone who wouldn't understand what I'm joking about. There is only one person who was always good with my sense of humor; my recently former best friend. I never felt weird making a joke around him. I could say anything and he would get it and not judge me or be weirded out by it.

My ex was good with my humor. He didn't understand it the best, but he didn't judge me about it. Sometimes it was more that he just didn't understand it. I can deal with that, but I can't deal with just out right not appreciating it. That's a no-deal for me.

• I went with B. My boyfriend actually doesn't share my exact sense of humour. I love puns and I'm constantly telling him puns as well as cheesy one liners and he hates that kind of thing. He says that he finds me funny but not my jokes, if you get what I mean? He enjoys my company a lot and he laughs all the time with me and the things I do or say but when I'm actually telling him what I think is a hilarious joke, he just doesn't enjoy it :P

• For 10000% I can't imagine me doing something stupid or goofy and they just be like " what was that? ". If we can't work on that we can't work on us... Can't imagine a relationship whit someone that I can't laugh with... it would be sad... :( ... >T. T<
    I meet a veeeeery cool guy... ok... hot guy recently... well some time ago... and we talk for quite sometime and one day I send him a funny message with a funny pic and when He answered I could say He was totally upset by it even tho He tried not to show it... and I said sorry and that I didn't meant to offend him in any point and He was like it's ok, not offended but.. bla bla bla. And I like Him and all but... I just can't picture me with him anymore... like if I can joke with him and need to watch my every move? I'm like, no thanks... After that I didn't evn joke or said anything funny to him, just felt like I had to watch everything I say.

• 1|0
  • 0|0
  • No. I mean my friends appreciate my sense of humor. He doesn't need to laugh at my jokes, but he does need to be able to laugh

• It's a huge turn off. It'd be fine if some of my jokes or scenarios weren't funny, but if he just didn't think I was funny at all, I don't know if I could stay with him. Though that's never really been a problem for me.

• If I can't laugh with a guy then he's not the one.

• If someone didn't like my sense of humor I definitely wouldn't have a crush on them. It would definitely be discouraging and if feel pretty hurt.

• Yeah but I don't really care what he thinks anymore.

• The crush wouldn't last.

• Voted b