Girls, is this a good line to use when approaching you?

"Hi, I am just taking my chances so please dont judge me. But I think you're stunning and would like to know if you want to hang out sometime and get to know each other".

Is it stupid, or creepy, would you suggest something better?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter what you say that much, because she will either find you attractive or she won't. If she does, you won't put her off unless you say something awful, and if she doesn't, then compliments and chat up lines won't change her mind.

I would say establish a bit of eye contact first, if she smiles and seems interested, then approach her. Just say hi and talk to her normally, if you can't think of anything you could comment on how busy/quiet it is in the bar, or ask her how her night out is going so far, stuff like that.

What Girls Said 12

• Well you know yourself that you already are taking chances by talking to her. If she is a kind-hearted/down to earth person she will not judge you right on the spot and will listen to what you have to say before interrupting you. From the words "I think..." and on, is great. Its not creepy at all, why do you think she would judge you tho is my question?

• It's always gonna make a dorky impression when you say something you've learned by heart beforehand. Why not improvise? Chances that you'll appear less cramped and hence have more success are way higher that way anyways.

• no need for that line you apporaching me makes it clear... try

Hi would you mind if i bought you lunch or dinner

• Change the first line to something more confident or neutral. The rest of it is fine.

• It's cool, not creeppy or anything...

• I don't know I might smile but I would probably decline

• No lines please.

• No, that's awful. If you say "don't judge me", it's guaranteed that you will be judged.

• It's pretty cute. If a guy said that to me I'd replay it in my head all day long.

• It's ok, but for me I don't like when a guy mentions my looks. Maybe just the "Hi, I saw you from across the room and was wondering if you wanted to grab coffee or tea, or hang out some time."

Yes, the guy did see me but he's not telling me I'm beautiful or anything. For me, it's like, ok I obviously attracted him but maybe he actually wants to know me and not just get in to my pants.

• I've had guys say similar before. It was cute.

• No, please don't do that! Women like confidence, this line sounds like something that someone with a low self esteem would say.