Which are more important to men... love or looks?

I've seen people in relationships where the couples are in love or at least claiming to be. Than the guy has an opportunity to trade up & well needless to say... he usually does. Sad but true, why? I dont really see this occur in women. They usually stay if they are content.

• love
  • looks

Most Helpful Guy

• Love. relationships based on just looks might not end well..

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Obviously love is more important but she has to look good first of all for me to like her. Then, just as important, is her personality and other characteristics that I find attractive in girls. (Smart, funny, energized, open minded, loving, honesty, etc.)

• I don't understand the distinction. I tend to fall in love with a woman based on her looks. It's all a blur between looks, personality, charisma, intellect, talent, etc.

If I take away the looks, a lot of the sexual appeal is gone. I might as well marry a male at that point if I have no sexual interest.

• I'm not saying that the girl is ugly. I'm saying would you leave a cute woman you love for a beautiful woman that you do not love.

• If a woman is extremely beautiful to me, then I'm usually in love with her. So I'd never leave a cute woman I love for a beautiful woman I don't, since I'd find the cute woman beautiful because I love her and I love her because she's beautiful.

• Sorry, that's kind of obtuse. I realize what you mean like maybe cute girl vs. a supermodel. Some women do have an edge in terms of visual appeal in a way that's not too subjective. But no, I'd never leave a girl I love for a girl I don't, regardless of looks. I might have some kind of emotionally-detached fantasy of a girl who is just sexually appealing, but that's kind of in a separate kind of compartment from love.

• U can't bang love lol

• 😆😆😆😆😆 but do u wanna bang some Fukin slut that just cares about your dick going in her... you know (pussy)... I definitely wouldn't no matter how good she looks

• Love ❤️

• love is more important to me

• only douchebags do that.

• Tbh I've seen more women do that than men.

• I meant to pick looks but accidently picked love.

• The most "needless-to-say" thing is what women do when they can "trade up".
    Ever read research on both genders' sexual behaviour?

Females are hypergaming: they'll leave their partner for someone they see as "higher".
    Males are polygamic: they'll look for other women even if these aren't "better" than the one they have: jsut for the sake of variety.

• Which is more important to women... Love or social status? Sad to see when a woman leaves her boyfriend because he loses his job or falls in love with her boss ($$$).

• its very apparent from the "get" w/those kind of women, so its not shocking when they behave like a money grubbing lowlife.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• look for them it's look