How do I win the heart of a african-american girl?

I'm Mexican too will they still want to date me?

I've asked this type of question before, with different races, why do you cry racist when people mention African races really? no one said racist before with the other questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha cooome oon girls don't go writing " same as other girls " or " African americans are humans too" all true but let's not forget the attitude! You do not just date black women! You need to be READY to date black woman. LOL

that's a though question, i just can say don't fuck around or You'll get fucked, be caring, respectful, pray.

• My hearts ready😊I'm generally caring tho I cared about my exes feelings even tho they still broke my heart😂😢😢

• heart? get Your nerves ready :D get mentally ready hehehe
      I wish You good luck ! ^^

What Girls Said 8

• I'm pretty sure you treat her as a human still.

• It depends. She might be OK with the idea of dating a Mexican guy or not.
    If she is OK you just have to treat her with respect and show that you really interested in her.
    She's like any other girl.

African races? What's that?

• Excuse my English😅 you know like race ethnicity or whatever it's called

• Oh, ok. Now I get it. I was just trying to understand you.

• I'm black and I'd have no problem dating a mexican guy if he was my type.

• If I may ask, how do you feel about me wanting to date black girls? Cuz everyone's calling me racist

• That's not racist. They're morons.

• Same as any other girl lol

• Treat her right.

• But can I impress her with my corny jokes?😅

• Some will some won't. Just like any other girl...

• Kentucky Fried Chicken

• African Americans are human too

• What made it sound like I treat then like cattle?

What Guys Said 13

• You are Mexican and she is African-American. If anyone assumes that they know anything about you or her solely because of your race. . . that is the definition of racism. How you win the heart of a woman depends on the woman, not her race.

• Of course because everything is racist these days

• The "actual real"definition of racism is hatred or thinking your race is superior to other races if anything what you said means, I'm just stereotyping or making generalizations

• Racial prejudice - prejudge - to think that you know something about a person simply because of their race E. g., all Mexican are _____; all black people are _____.

• U need drums and a spiritual dance

lol ask her out

• As a black guy with black female friends and family members... trust me, black women are open to interracial dating. The idea of black women not interracially dating is a myth.

Just approach her like you would any other girl!

• Treat her like a human and not the color of her skin

• Lol can you read the update this is exactly what I mean

• I've asked how to get a white, Asian and everything in between but only bringing African to the list is what attracts ask the hateful comments

• Yeah dude cuz you wanna know how to treat her implying you wanna know the sterotypes of black people. Its racist. Race has nothing to do with attraction and relationships.

• Run the trap.

• Well, apparently you just have to show up; they have it hard in life so you need to be nice to them.

• i'm African American myself and at this point you're wasting your time...

• Just be you. Most are looking for something different. Let your cultures mix!

• Stay safe op

• Statistically, black women are the more in-group-prone ethnic and gender subset.
    But that's statistics. Anything, good or bad, lucky or unlucky, can happen all the time.

Be optimistic and play your hand well.

• you are mexican? mow her lawn and clean her garden.

• Fried Chicken, grape soda and newports

• Be like Chad.