Should couples go threw each other's phones?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they should not fear going through their partners phone. There should be trust there. Everyone is entitled to their privacy though and just because you are in a relationship, it doesn't mean you need to know every little thing about that person. Some things on a phone are embarrassing. It's not that they are hiding things or that it's a bad thing, but it's not something you want just anyone to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not throw your partner's phone, and you shouldn't go through their phone. Relationships must be built on trust and if you start out not trusting each other, it will only go downhill.

• Lol thanks for pointing out my grammar mistakes

• Don't get distracted from the important part of the advice. Start out acting like you don't trust someone and how can it get better?

What Girls Said 13

• I'm comfortable letting my boyfriend see what's on my phone, and he has never acted protective of his. In fact, we both have each other's fingerprints stored on our iPhones so that we can access them easily. But I've never gone snooping through anything on his phone intentionally, and as far as I know, he has never done that with mine. But frankly, if he did, I couldn't care less. I have nothing to hide, and I don't mind if he's curious.

• I think this is really dependent on the motivation. If you don't trust your partner and you're trying to monitor everything they do, then obviously your relationship has problems. But if you're just curious and you want to know your partner better, I think that's a legitimate reason for wanting to glance through their stuff- as long as they're okay with it.

• They should be able to trust each other enough not to otherwise their relationship isn't strong. They CAN go through each others phones though if it's a mutual agreement but honestly it's much better not to.

• No it's disrespectful. Relationships need boundaries and that's crossing a boundary.

• I would not be with someone who is super protective of their phone. I am around chill people which means they don't mind if I just grab their phone when I am board and heck even read messages/group messages to pass time.
    And I don't mind when they do the same.

so dating someone who is not as chill would be a torture and boring.

• *Through not threw*

And quite honestly I don't think so, but the other person shouldn't have anything to hide either.

I think of it this way - if you have something to hide from your partner then you know it's wrong.

• No, if you have to go through your partner's phone, it clearly shows that you lack of trust in your partner, and no relationship is complete without trust. If you can't trust that your partner isn't cheating on you, then you probably shouldn't be with this person.

• Absolutely not. If I catch you do that, you can call urself single immediately!

• No lol

• Wtf no.

• hell naw

• Heck no

• yes, if you have nothing to hide it shouldn't be a problem to do it.

• No. I don't really have anything on there, but it's still rude to go through someone else's stuff. Unless the person said it was ok.

What Guys Said 8

• No but there is a middle ground were you should trust each other enough that you should be able to use each others phones.

• Learned the hard way. If he or she feels a "need" to go through your phone, the next few years of your relationship are going to be hell.

• Only if they want to end up face down in a ditch.

• Should couples go through each other's telephones.
    Threw is the past tense of the verb throw.

• That's a no right dere

• If I didn't trust my partner enough I wouldn't be dating her.

Also have fun trying to get in my phone.

• *through. And Na, I don't think it's necessary.

• ye becuz girls always hiding stuff