Is this behavior ridiculous for a man in his 30s?

I found a series of YOutube videos that my boyfriend posted on YT last year when he was almost 36 years old. We are in a new rship and I'm starting to wonder if he's a narcissist. There are little things about him that don't always sit well with me, but I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. These videos, described below, could be on the narcisstic side? So in the 15 videos, he was filming complete strangers from his phone. They woukd be walking down the sidewalk in front of his apartment building and he was filming them from his 2nd floor window, with the window opened and no screen. As they walked by, he'd speak in a low voice so they couldn't hear him. The things he was saying were crude. And I wonder if he was just projecting. For example... (Heavyset guy walking was being filmed by bf) my boyfriends commentary was what the heavyset guy was thinking: "well, maybe if I lose some of this weight, throw away my Jesus sandles and start working out, I will be able to get laid" or a guy and girl walking hand n hand being filmed. Boyfriends commentary was "oh I can't wait to get you home so I can funk the shiot out of you tonight." All the vids were like this. I'm turned off. What do you think, red flag?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol hate to break it to you but some guys are just like that, in fact most guys if they are with their friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily narcissistic, but he sounds really immature. I wouldn't be with someone like that honestly.

What Guys Said 6

• If he was a narcissist, he wouldn't be showing other people.

• He posted them on YT under a different name. I only knew because I saw it saved on his desktop.

• Everyone and their mother wants to try their hand at being youtube famous for some reason... He apparently thinks he's funny and that his videos were worth sharing with the world.

• The guy sounds obnoxious but not enough here to be considered a narcissist.

• sounds like he was just bored and entertaining himself

• Yes.

• he's a loser

What Girls Said 2

• Big red flag.

• Extremely childish. And a turn off for sure.