Would you continue dating a guy/girl if he/she loves you and treats you greatly but is "not your type" ?

If you're into lets say a quiet person but this guy/girl you're dating is very loud and friendly with everyone and sometimes annoys you with it. Or if youve always wanted a fun guy/girl but the person is a home and shy person.
But they love you so much and tries to make you happy as much as they could. Would you still date them despite of them not being your type?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, character details like these are visible from day 1. I can't date a girl and not know she's loud or flirty or whatever. I will never rush into asking her out without knowing at least the most basic things about her.

Second, there are flaws I can live with and there are those I cannot. I'd say the first 3 months are enough to see them and make up my mind. This time frame is not enough to fall in love with someone and sufficient to figure out if you even want to.

Most Helpful Girl

• A healthy relationships requires two people who love each other equally. If it's one sided, it will eventually fail. They may treat me right, which makes it harder to let them go. But I'd just be hurting that person by staying by them and having them fall in love with me. If I don't share those feelings, I'd let them go, for their sake.

What Guys Said 3

• This 'type' is the biggest load of crap ever, which people use as an excuse to reject/dump someone they don't fancy.

I have no type. If a woman can love me and treat me well, I would to the same to her and we'd be happy couple. Screw these 'types'.

• Lol well if she wasn't my "type" I wouldn't be with her in the first place.

• I'd probably lead her on and have sex, then leave her when i'm done

What Girls Said 3

• type is just a preference but when you say that, it doesn't necessarily means that you won't date a girl/guy with an opposite attitude that you want

• I would, and I'd learn to compromise, but if you actually love the person you should know, why are you even asking this question on here? I'm sure they're good for you. But if you're unsure to the point that you have to ask then I don't know sista.

• No, if I can't give myself to that person then I won't put them through heartache. Even if they by me the world, I won't be able to love them as much as they love me.