My boyfriends mother is the reason I almost broke up with him?

I've been with him for about five months now, and I moved in with him and his mother because of financial reasons and because my parents lost their house and I need somewhere for college and a job. I cook and do the dishes when asked, or anything else she needs. But she tells me that I don't do anything. I got a haircut yesterday that I really liked, and she looked me in the eyes and told me that I looked terrible and that I don't look like me. Also she seems to like to remind me that I'm most likely going to cheat on him and break his heart. I don't know what to do anymore because I love him so much but I can't take her crap anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol she is just jealous that you are going to take her baby body away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you talked to your boyfriend about this? Maybe he can talk to her and tell her to chill out. She shouldn't be making rude comments to you like that. Ultimately though, if you aren't happy living in her house, you may have to try to find somewhere else to live, if you want to save your relationship.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You and your boyfriend need to do the mature thing and work at saving up money so you can get your own place. Don't dump him because his mom is a bitch.

• Leave or play some gnarly mind games with her. Like moving all her stuff all the time and always taking the toilet roll out when she's about to use the toilet