Would you try to make a move with a girl that has a boyfriend already?

There is this lady at my workplace, who recently start working with us. We had this immediate chemistry, and now we talk all day and I make her laugh constantly. I like her, but!! She has a boyfriend. The day after she told me that she's in a relation, she mentioned they had an argument. And that now, she's really considering if she still gonna be with this guy or not. I don't wanna be the consolation friend that she's gonna be using whenever she has a fight with his guy, just to cry or bitch about it on my shoulder. That would put me on the Friendzone. We met like 4 days ago. And I don't know if it's a good idea to you know, casually flirt with her, tease her with small hints about my actual intentions or not. Like hit on her, before it's too late. Should I do that? Considering that her relation its a bit fragile right now. In order to take advantage of that. And if so, what signals should I try to send? I'm not talking about sending flowers or anything like that, but more like small details. Please help me out, I really like this girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• she has a boyfriend, not a husband. just try it and see. just flirt

• Ok. Sorry for the stupid question that I'm about to ask, but, what kind of stuff or things can I try? You know, flirting wise. I'm not gonna go all over her obviously, but you know, what techniques would you recommend to use?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with flirting. Go ahead and try it.

• I'm gonna go for it. If she feels uncomfortable or that might risk or "friendship" I guess it's ok. It's not like we have this loooon relationship or something. Rather go for everything instead of keep waiting in the middle, don't you think?

• Exactly. You'll regret the things you didn't do far more than that which you did attempt. Good luck. :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Proceed with caution and at your own risk. If he finds out, you might get beaten up or worse

• I have in the past.