Where to find single men my age?

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows where i can meet guys between the ages of 18 and 20. I dont want to meet him at a club or online though... help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally everywhere you go!

Grocery store, gas station, food and beverage places, park, pool, gym, random business places when running errands, around your apartment complex or neighborhood.

You just have to keep your eyes open, and make sure that you don't fall into the trap of:

make breakfast at home, drive to work, not talk to coworkers and just do my job, drive home, rush through grocery store, work out at home, vegetate at home and pay bills online, go to sleep

----

Most people who have a hard time meeting people have a similar pattern to above. There literally IS no opening for anyone to talk to you due to either bad body language or because of being caught up into your own head.

This is why talking to coworkers and befriending them is a GOOD thing, contrary to popular belief. School is over, the next most common place to build unplanned camaraderie with people is the workplace, and places that you frequent at common times such as the coffee shop or that take out place u go to for lunch break.

Don't get stuck in the rut of being a homebody that rushes through life in the public eye, to get home ASAP. If you look busy or rushed, no man will approach you!

What Guys Said 4

• Clubs and parties is where you'll find dude at that age

• in the world.

• go to a shool or college. should be plenty

• outdoors

What Girls Said 1

• At school.

• Absolutely no hot guys at my school...