Would you date a girl who?

date a girl who :

wore skinny jeans

preferred eyeliner and mascara 4 makeup

loved motorcycles and shooting guns

tattoos (3+)

listened to screamo/rock/and rap

what would be your first impression of her?

o and she DOES respect other types of music. she listens to lets say, everything from stevie wonder to metallica to matthew west. basically, everything accept for country

Most Helpful Guy

• Id marry her...

What Guys Said 6

• My first impression of her would be that she's a kinda tough girl, who are stubborn and know what she wants. Having a kinda 'rough' sense of humor, fun and crazy to hangin out with, maybe a bit shy in the begining, hard to open herself up but later on she's real nice .

If I would date, I'm not really sure, maybe need to knowing her a little bit more. But she's not the type of girl I would expect see myself dating, allthough I guess rocker girls can be real nice.

• its your style to choose from and if you are comfortable in those, then good for you . I like those things on a girl too unless the makeup gets in the way of her pretty eyes.those things are a turn on but if its just an act, then I would not be interested

• Well I would probably faint then because I havnt met anyone who has a taste in music like me

• yes I'd date her, provided she doesn't overdo the eyeliner. my first impression would be based solely on if she looks cute, but I think the tattoos could be hot and I like the diverse musical taste.

• Awesome, except for the rap part.

• Lose the guns, then yes.

• cool won't have a problem

a nice first impression

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I would, that's my type. :)

• i would avoid that kind of girl because she would seem like an emo to me.. and because I would think they would be trouble. I wouldn't be friends with them and I don't think any of the guys I know would date her.