Do any men like or want to date younger women?

I'm a younger woman and am only attracted to older men, but it seems like older men categorize younger women as immature, don't know what they want in life, and emotionally unstable. But that's not true for EVERY young woman.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Tons of younger girls love older men. Tons of older men love younger girls. It's super common, you're walking down a well trodden path

• I only want to date younger women, But there are bitter old hags on this board who don't like it and don't know when to shut up and back off. And are too cowardly to post with their user names. I reported one earlier. I back down from no one. I am a Marine and we don't back down. EVER !

• So? Under the right circumstances an older guy will take you seriously and be interested. The problem is guys in the mid twenties are very busy getting ahead.

• Not all young women like older men and not all older men are into younger gals. Some older men absolutely do want to date younger women. some younger women absolutely want to date older men. The world is beautiful like that...

• Tons of men prefer to date younger women.

• sure, young women are fun

• Old dick is where its at, apparently old guy cum is much worse tasting

• Of course but there are societal stigmas, past-their-prime woman shaming guys, compatibility issues, emotional immaturity, and difficulty trying to find girls in your age range who'd date beyond what's socially 'acceptable'.

• I like younger women. Some are emotional unstable which they should seek help for but I don't get that far with one.

• For most, it probably depends on how much of an age difference there is. It's not only maturity but what you'll have in common and if you'll share many interests being different ages.

• ALL women are immature, emotionally unstable, and don't know what they want from one minute to the next.

I ONLY date younger women.

• exclusively at my age.

• No, any younger and I could be arrested for pesophilia.

• and not for all older men. some older men enjoy ploughing younger women thoroughly.

• All of them?

• I'm 22 and considering asking an 18 year old I know out. To be honest the age difference worries me a little.

This worry would go away if she was 20+ even when I hit 30 I doubt I'll have a problem with it as long as they are at the same stage of life as me... for example we work together. I couldn't date someone younger who is 10 years behind on life and still living at home... like I am now.

• I dated a 22 year old guy and it was fine.

• @Taywallee16 Age wasn't a problem for him?

• No, although I am pretty mature for my age. I've always gotten along better with people who or 3 years older than me

• I have no interest in dating old or older women.

What Girls Said 4

• It actually varies from person to person and it also depends on what your age is. You can take celebrities as an example like Angelina jolie and brad Pitt. Or henry cavill and Tara king. Huge age difference and the women are much younger than the men. But I don't really think age can be a problem for guys as long as you act mature and prove that to them.

• I prefer older men too. But nothing extreme. Like, 1-2 years older than me and no higher than 7 years older.

• I like older guys (meaning no more than 4 or 5 years older than me) and I feel like I have no problem finding 21 or 22 year old guys.

• The large majority of men are into younger chicks.