Choosing between two guys?

Recently, I started "talking" to my close guy friend. Let's call him Dan. (Talking is basically dating without the official title) But, my best guy friend of 6 years and I have also discovered that we both have feelings for each other. We can call him Alex. So, Alex and I have been hanging out as friends, and there is definitely a real connection there that I don't have with Dan. The only problem is that Alex has a history with drugs and my parents HATE him. I know that with some convincing, they could be more open-minded toward Alex, but it will be a long bumpy road that might not even end well. With Dan, I just don't have deep feelings for him, and honestly, he gets on my nerves often. Dan is friends with my friends, and I am friends with his. Everyone expects us to work perfectly. I just feel like Dan and I are so different. He is also very clingy, which I am not fond of. I don't know who to choose, and they both know about each other and want me to choose. Please let me know your opinions!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Whose more jacked and habr bigger D lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best relationships start as good friendships.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Haha, you know the answer already... life isn't easy, and would it even be special if everything came easy? I bet you are young, take the chance and see what it leads to. Good luck 😉

• Alex. As you said go with the connection. It's not your parents relationship

• go with alex dear.. please follow your heart. follow who you truly love.. princess diana once said if you ever find someone you really love don't let them go.. people do eventually learn and grow.. i have seen in even from the worst behaviours.. stay strong, believe in yourself..