Girls would you date a sensitive guy?

I don't mean like he cries at everything. well pretty much I care about people's feelings and their well being, and I remember when i was with this one girl that ended unfortunately, I rarely argued with her and when we would I would just let her win it always😅😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a sensitive guy. :) Most girls want a man who is sensitive but just not a push over. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yea I would

• Only if he's okay with a girl being a bit insensitive lol

• Does that mean you're mean? Lol😅

• Why would you let her "win"? I mean unless you were playing I don't see to point on "let her win it always" if you argue means you have a problem and if you don't say what you think or feel the problem will never go away. I would date a sensitive guy yes, not a banana if you will

• Well I probably worded that wrong, it's because we'll you know what couples do when they argue they keep saying hurtful things till one"wins" I don't do that. And what do you mean by banana?😅

What Guys Said 0