How to stop being intimidated by hot sociable guys?

I'm dating a hot talkative guy and I feel like I don't talk enough when we go out and I want to but I feel intimated and socially anxious somewhat for some reason when I have to talk to him. Maybe because he is so good at talking that I get intimidated. Also, I find that I'm just thinking the whole time how I appear and I feel very anxious hoping I come across as normal because I want him to like me that to the point where when he is talking its hard for me to concentrate and listen to him because I need a minute to talk to myself and think lol. How do I get over this and just be able to talk and be myself and listen carefully to him?

What Guys Said 2

• they say that opposited attract. he probably likes that about you.

• Do you suck his dick a lot?

What Girls Said 1

• i know what you mean... happened to me before. Talk about something that you know about I talked about politics with him and he was very impressed because a lot of girls he dated didn't keep up with politics and i just got more and more comfortable with him