Should I just go for the kiss? And how?

So, I'm 19 and still haven't kissed a girl. Not that I'm scared, I just don't know how to get that point or I miss their cues. Needless to say, I want to do more than get a hug. Should I just go for it and ask any girl on a date? And where is a good place and how do I let her know I want to kiss her?


0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

  • Any girl? No. You should ask out people you're attracted to/you like.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • Just go for it when you feel the moment is right. It's easy. Don't let her know you want to kiss her. Asking for permission just ruins the moment. Just go for it.

    Being alone and in an intimate setting is a good set up.

    And sure. If you really want something to happen, you're going to have to ask a bunch of different girls out. The ideal is to have a friend who knows a girl, that way you can bridge the stranger gap easily. Then just hang out with them in various capacities until you get a moment alone--or try to get a moment alone--then you can go for it. You'll immediately know if it worked or not, because she'll either pull back or get into it.

    The typical rule that has always worked for me is go in 80% of the way for the kiss, then let her go the rest of the 20%. This way, you won't get in trouble kissing a girl who doesn't want to be kissed. You leave the option up to her, but clearly show your intentions.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

  • Sure, ask any girl you want out. Anyplace where you two are alone is good, and just slowly lean in, and if she leans back, then stop, but if she's leaning in too, then it's time to pucker up.

    0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the flirting. By the time you get to kissing, it should be no big deal in my opinion because you're both warmed up by that point.

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...