Is it sad I feel I could never date a super attractive girl?

Is it sad I feel I could never date a super attractive girl

Based on the fact when I saw her I would always think about sex and relationships are more then sex

Thanks for opinions
Thanks again

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It's sad that you have to think that that's all relationships are about. If you only feel the need to have sex and not get to truly know her because you want to, your in it for the wrong reasons. That is not attractive to women, even when they think it is until it's too late, and the relationship is over. What you need to do is learn how to properly respect a woman and learn about her interest first before you even plan on dating anybody.

What Girls Said 4

• No its not sad its just you are a really passionate person and attracted to her

• Yeah I don't wanna see her in a lustful nature

• Just date whoever you like and get to know them as a person and make sure you like that part of them just as much or more. Don't worry about who you or your friends think is the most attractive

• I'm not it's just I don't wanna be that guy for example there's a girl in my computer science class who has a crush on me she's extremely attractive could be a Victoria's Secret angel every time I see her my mind gets dirty thoughts and not relationship ones and sometimes I avoid her because of this

• I'm kinda in a strange spot as well now

• Because she hasn't talked to me since that was like 3 weeks ago

• I don't think you would feel that way if you fell in love.

• Fail to see the sadness in that.

What Guys Said 1

• Legitimately dude I guarantee even ugly dudes get smoking hot girls, rich or not.

Do not ask me why but trust me you're still in the game