What should I get my boyfriend of a month for his birthday? He is 18 and he swears he doesn't want anything but I have to get him something. Helllpppp?

Most Helpful Guy

• At a month you are not obliged to give him anything beyond a happy birthday. That said, you putting in some extra effort for a surprise or alike (think dinner, cake etc) is always a nice move.

Alternatively this is a great opportunity for you to style him up a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• What does he like?

• Raceing, video games, sports.. but we just started dating and im nervousm

• About a month..

• Hm I wouldn't spend too much money cuz you haven't been dating for too long. Maybe a tshirt or jersey of his favorite player in his favorite team?

What Guys Said 5

• Your his girlfriend, you should know what he likes or dislikes. Some of us guys are much more simpler. When I say I don't want anything for birthday it often means that, outside of the fact that I will accept spending the day with girlfriend on couch eating pizza and watching tv or alternatively I will also accept birthday sex. Unfortunately I ain't got a girlfriend so my birthdays are often spend by myself watching tv and dreading to have lived yet another year.

• Ask what are his top 5 snacks and then some night have a movie night and get his favorite movies and just have a night together.

• A gram of weed, a nice 10 minute long blowjob, a back rub, chicken wings, a video game, a case of beer, a ticket to see a movie

• Get him a t shirt from his favorite team. They can be pretty cheap.

• I hate getting gifts for my birthday.

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you make him something? Brownies, a card. Something that requires thought and effort but isn't over the top.

• I would get him a sexy watch. Guys love to wear watches. Or get him some gym membership card or something if he likes Woking out. Get him a gift card for some men clothing store. Don't get him clothes on your own you can never know what guys like.

• you know what he likes not us. You are more capable of picking a gift than any stranger

• how about instead of replying with things I have no choice to report you actually reply like a mature person. I wasn't being rude I was just telling you. If I was trying to be rude it would have been worded much different

• Hun well you know what he likes more than we do. As it's only a month though it can't be too big