Would you date a Muslim?

For both guys and girls to answer. I personally would not.

• Yes I would.
  • No i wouldn't.
bump
bum p23

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends. And I mean it reallllllly depends. The guy would have to be my dream guy in order to date him and possibly marry him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a chance in hell unless she turned Christian and was very serious about it

What Girls Said 20

• We both believe in God. What's the problem?

• They are different gods you are talking about

• @samit11 the answer you're looking for is "No belle you don't"

• Okayyy :P

• Like with any other religion it all depends how open they would be to dating an atheist. I'm certainly not having a relationship with someone who's constantly trying to convert me.

• Nope! Our beliefs are different and he'll want me to convert to HIS religion and that's a choice I'll never do.

• There are many people of many religions who can exist perfectly well with someone without "requiring" them to convert.

• @Red_Arrow well since I'm Jewish and their Muslim, we instantly hate each other. That's how I can relate.

• Okay, so I understand a bit more now. I still see that many Muslims can accept the differences in religion and even embrace people of the other religions, but there are so many that cannot, so I understand your position. Please follow me and feel free to talk with me anytime about this or anything. You are an intelligent person and I enjoy talking with you.

• i don't know? i would date one but i would definetly not marry one because that'd never work out anyway but that also would make the dating thing unnecessary because there would be no future for us but not only muslims i would have problems with other religious people as well like jews or hindus. I prefer christians.

• yes. I would

• Nope :/
    I wiould lie if I said yes.
    Life will show me.

• I would and hope for the best

• No, I wouldn't. I'm not religious, so that would be a problem for us.

• Bro, we don't date like that.

• I Wouldn't because I'd only date within my religion. Y'know, if I ever dated...
    Anyway, why wouldn't you?

• Absolutely not

• a non-practicing one maybe..

• No. We just wouldn't be compatible. I probably wouldn't date a devout Christian either tbh

• Yes I would

• No way.

• Not a chance. I am still sane to do so.

• no. not unless he was willing to drop his entire religion or make changes for the better.

• No never.

• Yes im muslim myself so yes i would.

• Yes, but that is cheating. lol.

• @Red_Arrow lol ok hypathetically if i wasn't muslim and didn't share the beliefs then i wouldn't date a muslim man as its not just a religion but a religion that carries further into everyday life and how you view things who you respect etc than i think other religions do.

• we dont date anyways lol
    all due respect... it doesn't mater if you would or wouldn't, not gonna happen

have a good day

What Guys Said 23

• Definitely. I have one in mind that I most certainly would seriously date, and I do not believe religion would pose a problem.

• Nope. I want kids someday and that would just be way to confusing with mom and dad having separate religions

• I personally would and have dated a Muslim girl in the past. Her religion was never an obstacle, but there were a few cultural realities that meant our relationship would never be accepted by her parents. I am honestly appalled at the sheer animosity the other opinion-posters here have for Islam, but such are the pitfalls of ignorance...

• No, I wouldn't, since I'm an atheist and I don't think I'd would be mesh well with her beliefs.

I mean, she can't eat pork and I love that stuff. She can't take off her hijab and I love women's long hair. She has to abstain from wearing revealing clothing and I love bikinis.

So definitely not!

• Not an option as a non muslim man. muslim girls are not allowed because they're considered weaker minded in belief. muslim men are allowed though

• Weaker minded in belief? Muslim men are allowed?
      Both your statements are untrue

• They aren't even allowed to date without supervision. I wouldn't want to get involved with their family, I haven't heard of any other family ancestry walking up to your house and besting your pregnant wife to death at night.

• tech i am ;) its all very situational though. that part of the world has very beautiful females just like eastern Europe does. many of them are normal and raised basically like americans. yes some of them are fucking weird. thats why its situational. u need to sort out the odd ones and find the "normal" ones. as a veteran of 3 tours i think im a pretty good judge of character ;). i have only almost been blown up once that i know of lol.

• I *would*, assuming she would be okay with an infidel like me. But I would rip off that hijab and want her to show her lovely Arabic/Persian hair!

• No I would not.

• Hell no.

• It's haram for Muslims to date outside of their religions.

• No I wouldn't. She can be the hottest girl who walks on the earth but still no.

• I don't know.

• Only if she didn't wear a hijab and didn't have any brothers.

• im a muslim so i would say yeah i would

• She would have to be one fine muslim, and then she's gotta abandon her faith. So, no then I guess.

• well i have plenty of muslim friends if that counts lol

• I only date Muslims
    It's not that others are less
    It's about Mental combustibility

• Isn't it ironic that most people saying yea if he/she would drop her religion
      At the same time a lot of people complain when someone asks their partner to be Muslim
      How many standards

• Why not

• I am christian and I tried date a arab muslim girl. Was not good experiance :(

• I would have when I was younger because my goal in dating was sex. Now that I am older my goal is companionship and possible marriage. Muslims will not allow their family to marry non Muslims

• ye i banged a lot of muslim bitches

• I'd prefer my partner to be an actual grown up who realises that this whole God thing is a bed time story that people never seen to outgrow.