How long do guys wait before asking a girl out?

Probably a year now, he's single I'm single. I like him, he likes me. He's been asking about my weekends for the pass two weeks now, and not asking me out yet. (I'm old fashion so I like to wait for him to ask)
I feel like maybe he just waiting for the right time? Or he just taking it slow or shy. I don't get it.
How long do you guys/girls wait before asking a guy/girl out?

He semi asked me out once but I kind of turned him down?
He was talking to my guy friend beside me about a event and look to me and go "so are you going?". I told him "no I'm too tired". Then he goes " so you rather stay home then hame out with me?" And I. as like "yeah duh". So he just says that he's hurt and walked away. (Joking way)

Most Helpful Guy

• Come into the 21st century and ask him out. Gooooo on. Do it 😊

• Movies or canoeing?

• Either one. It's a day out. Just keep it simple. He can only say yes or no 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of months I think :v I think he's just shy.

• I really hope so, cause I feel like if he takes any longer one of us is going to lose intrest soon you know?

• Ok maybe I will ask him out then since a lot of y'all suggestion that

• Goodluck Asker!! Cheering on you C:

What Guys Said 4

• 30 days

• It's been a year since I've known him and he only asked for my name last week. -.- maybe I'm friend zoned?

• Maybe so

• Why turn him down? Ask him out your probably scared the poor dude.

• I don't want to hang out with him with my other guy friend around. He's a rumor spreader

• And yes I am scared to ask him out. I've never asked a guy out before. I feel like they'll expect too much if I ask them out instead you know? Like just sex if they don't actually want a relationship with me.

• 0-60 in 3.8seconds.

• I've been friends with girls for quite a few years and haven't asked out any.

• Omg! You're saying I'm friend zoned?

• Well I can't say it all of them but I do.

• Depends if you have interest in those friends or that you just see them as nothing more than that.

What Girls Said 0