She hasn't called?

I called this girl last night. She's a down to earth girl and kinda old fashioned. She seemed excited to take my call even though she was at her friends house and seemed busy. She tried to keep me on the phone. I asker if Fri. she would like to hang out and she said she would figure out what was going on because her friends had planned some things together with her already and she wanted to find out what times this was all going down. She said she would let me know the next day. Well the next day she has not called and it is about 7pm. I am confused because she seemed excited and she totally seems into me up to this point. But no call? Not even a courtesy one to say she couldn't hang?

What Girls Said 1

• We all get paranoid when we think of the opposite sex! lol It's Tuesday...has she called you back? Curious...

What Guys Said 1