How can I respond to this Girl?

I know this might sound dumb, but lately this Girl who I've been friends for 6 months has been really flirty towards me in the past month or so. The only thing is she has a boyfriend, I don't know what their relationship is like at the moment, however I have noticed that she has stopped mentioning him, whereas before she would always bring his name up in conversation.
Her flirtyness towards me has only been the past month-2 months, some examples are

-When she sees me in person, she gets really excited and waves at me
-She stroked my hair
-She touched my hand
- She asked me to give her my number and email, her reason for this was so that she could hangout with me in the future
-She goes out of her way to do favours for me
- Prolongs the conversations online, flirts with me quite often, and is talking far more often than she used to

I don't how to respond to this, shall I be flirty back, what shall I do?
I was talking to her online yesterday, and I said my exam didn't go well. Didn't mention anything about going out, and she responds with "Going out in the summer will cheer you up ;) " and she left a winky face. I don't know what to say to this since she's in a relationship, what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• She's cockteasing the shit out of you. However, I have to remind you that she has a boyfriend. If you ever decide to proceed things with her, she may end up doing the same thing to you. Be careful.

What Guys Said 1

• if she doesn't care, why should you, go out with her

That's true, but just worried incase her boyfriend might suspect something. This isn't the first time she's asked to hangout, but she done it in a really flirty way.. She's never said `As friends` too when asking me to hangout.

well the boyfriend is always a problem, if you feel like he's a dealbreaker then just dont go out with her. or try to be discrete, one or the other