Guys, Will he find me annoying if I text him first?

Some guy I've been talking to for the last half a year and i kinda got into a little argument and now we dont talk at all. I really like him and he said he liked me too, so i dont know whether he would like to carry on talking or if he really is over the situation..
Would a guy talk to a girl everyday, if he wasn't really interested?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he would try to end conversations with a girl that he is not interested in. (I did exactly that when this chick that was obsessed with me kept on texting and given me hugs and stuff when I didn't like her at all so I barely talked to her, didn't sound energized and gave her short text messages back with no questions for her to answer/continue the conversation)
    If he likes you like he said and you like him just start a conversation like "what's been up with you lately? Haven't talked in a while and I've been thinking about you" or not going that far "hey you having a good summer so far?" or "ever since we stopped talking I haven't been as happy. You want to try to restart from scratch maybe to make it easier for both of us?) Then you see how he responds and if he is interested he will continue the conversation and ask questions and stuff. if it hasn't been too long since you stopped talking then there's a good chance he is still thinking about you and wants to talk to you and go back to how things were before. Best of luck my friend! 😎
    NOTE: there are several ways to text the dude (I gave 3 examples) you can be honest and direct about it or you can be more indirect and bringing up his summer plans or something to start the conversation. (All depends on how you feel and whether or not you think there is a good chance he still likes you)

• Thank you! Im just going to go for it and see what happens.. I just get the feeling that he doesn't really care we stopped talking and that's the reason he won't speak to me first. I think I'm really just thinking about it too much though xD I guess I'd rather just speak to him about it, even if I don't get the answer i want to hear.. Fingers crossed!

• Yeah! Best of luck friend😎

What Guys Said 4

• No, I don't think he would. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't talk to you at all, let alone every day. I like it when I am texted first. I see it as a sign that she's not afraid to take initiative, but that's just me. I find it very attractive. Good luck.

• Thanks! Hope he feels that way too.

• Stop being such a girl omg, yes text him first, it's okay lol and a guy talks to a girl every day if he wants her babies.

• You're thinking like a girl. No, he won't find it annoying!

• Ha.. Im not usually this paranoid, he's just the hardest person to read, u have no idea!

• Noooo text him!!! Honestly hell like it