1. Is it possible for a guy to not have social media?
2. You're crushing on someone, but they're moving away. Would you still go for them? (40-50 mins a away)
3. Is it weird to ask him to hold your hand during a movie? How would you react? (Not a scary movie just reg)
4. Would a guy lose intrest if you tell them "I like you" on the first date?
5. Will he freak out if I ask him for his number? Knowing that he likes me and he single.
If you need details on any of them lemme know.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Yes -- I know lots of guys these days who deliberately started avoiding it because they found it annoying and also found it put an unwanted spotlight on themselves.
2. No -- but I don't do "crushing" anymore. I only develop intense feelings for a girl after I've had sex with her, and only some feelings for her when we date a lot.
3. It's usually cute. I'd be happy to. That said, movie dates suck in the early stages of dating usually, there's far better ways to build a bond between you two than staring at a screen and just holding hands.
4. Depends on whether I like her. If it's mutual and I grew to like her that quickly, the statement might make me feel free to like her even more and have a positive effect. However, if it's not mutual and I haven't made up my mind about her, probably that confession would kind of want me to stay away from her since there's this person who openly likes me but I don't feel same way. In general I think it's unwise to say this so soon because you're at high risk of losing the opportunity for the person to like you back upon spending more time together.
5. Nope, go for it.1
Most Helpful Girl
It's kind of weird. Just hold it instead.
If they like you beforehand, no.